All tickets are non transferable and non refundable
- We look forward to welcoming you to Psycho Path soon.
- We just have a few things to tell you, to make sure your overall experience will be as enjoyable and safe as possible.
- Please note: tickets are non refundable
- NO REFUNDS will be available on arrival
- This event is NOT FOR CHILDREN,
If you have purchased tickets for children under the age of 13 they will be refused entry.
- Children between the ages of 13 years and 16 years MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note you MUST arrive BEFORE your purchased time slot. You can arrive any time before your slot and enter the venue, but you cannot partake in any of the experiences until your allocated time slot. If you arrive after your time slot, you may be refused entry.
- You will make your way through open woodland and a large array of outdoor terrain so be prepared for uneven, wet, slippery and muddy surfaces.
- If you, or anybody in your party, have a history of medical conditions that include heart disorders, pregnancy, claustrophobia, photosensitive forms of epilepsy, back disorders, diabetes, arthritis or asthma, then please consult a GP or medical professional about your planned attendance.
- Finally, you must ensure you print your tickets or download them on your mobile device so as to have them ready to display on arrival. Please be advised that certain mobile providers have limited access in the area.